Level up your Excel Exports
Send CSV to the cloudXLS API and receive a valid xls(x) file.
- Works with all versions of Excel
- Handles character encodings and I18n
- Export to multiple sheets
- Filter boxes and other Excel features
- Supports cell formatting
Our company in the media
What is wrong with CSV and other hacks?
- Excel does not import Unicode/UTF-8 CSV.
- User cannot always double-click.
- No control over formatting your data.
- Only able to import one sheet at once.
- Opens very slowly: 60 secs for 50,000 cells.
- Won't open in other software, e.g. Tableau, Google Docs.
- Limited formatting.
- Single sheet only.
How cloudXLS works
Send CSV files to cloudXLS API and it returns a proper xls or xlsx file.
Add a xls(x) file and cloudXLS merges the data and updates formulas.